COSEWIC Assessment and Update Status Report on the Bolander’s Quillwort in Canada
- COSEWIC Assessment Summary
- COSEWIC Executive Summary
- COSEWIC History, Mandate, Membership and Definitions
- Lists of Figures and Appendices
- Species Information
- Population Sizes and Trends
- Limiting Factors and Threats
- Special Significance of the Species
- Existing Protection or Other Status Designations
- Technical Summary
- Acknowledgements, Authorities Contacted, and Information Sources
- Biographical Summary of Report Writers and Collections Examined
- Appendix 1: Lakes Surveyed for Isoetes bolanderi in 2002 and 2003
Assessment and Update Status Report
Committee on the Status
of Endangered Wildlife
Comité sur la situation
des espèces en péril
COSEWIC status reports are working documents used in assigning the status of wildlife species suspected of being at risk. This report may be cited as follows:
COSEWIC 2006. COSEWIC assessment and update status report on the Bolander’s quillwort Isoetes bolanderi in Canada. Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada. Ottawa. vi + 21 pp.
(Species at Risk Status Reports)
Brunton, D.F. 1995. COSEWIC status report on the Bolander's quillwort Isoetes bolanderi in Canada. Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada. 1-36 pp.
COSEWIC would like to acknowledge Daniel F. Brunton and Peter L. Achuff for writing the update status report on the Bolander’s quillwort Isoetes bolanderi in Canada. This report was produced with the initiative of and funding from Parks Canada. The COSEWIC report review was overseen by Erich Haber, Co-chair (Vascular Plants) of the COSEWIC Plants and Lichens Species Specialist Subcommittee, with input from members of COSEWIC. That review may have resulted in changes and additions to the initial version of the report.
For additional copies contact:
c/o Canadian Wildlife Service
Également disponible en français sous le titre Évaluation et Rapport de situation du COSEPAC sur l’isoète de Bolander (Isoetes bolander) au Canada – Mise à jour.
Bolander’s quillwort -- Photograph supplied by D.F. Brunton, Park County, Wyoming.
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2006
Catalogue No.: CW69-14/465-2006E-PDF
- Date Modified: