COSEWIC Assessment and Status Report on the Eastern Flowering Dogwood in Canada
- Assessment Summary
- Executive Summary
- COSEWIC History, Mandate, Membership and Definitions
- Lists of Figures and Tables
- Species Information
- Population Sizes and Trends
- Limiting Factors and Threats
- Special Significance of the Species
- Existing Protection or Other Status Designations
- Technical Summary
- Acknowledgements and Authorities Consulted
- Information Sources, Biographical Summary of Report Writer, and Collections Examined
Assessment and Status Report
Eastern Flowering Dogwood
Committee on the Status
of Endangered Wildlife
Comité sur la situation
des espèces en péril
COSEWIC status reports are working documents used in assigning the status of wildlife species suspected of being at risk. This report may be cited as follows:
COSEWIC 2007. COSEWIC assessment and status report on the eastern flowering dogwood Cornus florida in Canada. Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada. Ottawa. vi + 22 pp.
(Species at Risk Status Reports)
COSEWIC would like to acknowledge John Ambrose for writing the status report on the eastern flowering dogwood (Cornus florida) in Canada, prepared under contract with Environment Canada, overseen and edited by Dr. Erich Haber, Co-chair (Vascular Plants), COSEWIC Plants and Lichens Species Specialist Subcommittee .
For additional copies contact:
c/o Canadian Wildlife Service
Également disponible en français sous le titre Évaluation et Rapport de situation du COSEPAC sur le cornouiller fleuri (Cornus florida) au Canada.
Eastern flowering dogwood -- Illustration from Britton and Brown (1913).
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2007
Catalogue No.: CW69-14/533-2007E-PDF
- Date Modified: